Coming weekend the ‘Fiets & Wandelbeurs’ starts in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht and I am giving a couple of workshops that might interest you.
SNP Travel and Op Pad Online asked if I would like to give a number of workshops on their booth at the ‘Fiets & Wandelbeurs’ in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. Of course I want to do that. Below you’ll find the program with times and subjects. If you want to talk to me or attend one of my workshops or one of the others: SNP Travel and Op Pad are in Hall 4 with booth number B.30. Hope to see you in Utrecht! In addition to the lectures and lots of information about SNP Travel and Op Pad, SNP Travel is giving away a maximum of 100 Beobottles every day. The Beobottle is a sustainable drinking bottle made from, among other things, sugar cane. More info on beobottle.com More info about the exhibition itself on www.fietsenwandelbeurs.nl. In the same moment to the Fiets en Wandelbeurs, the E-bike Experience is held in the other halls. Here you will find everything in the field of electric bicycles. More info: www.ebikexperience.nl
- 11:00 How to choose the right travel bike – Gijs Loning
- 12:00 Children happy? Parents happy! Active on the road with children – Marleen Raats
- 13:00 Safely in the mountains – Gijs Loning
- 14:00 How to choose the right backpack – Gijs Loning
- 15:00 Trans Pyrenees in 6 stages – tour guides Rien Jans (Fri, Sun) and Koos Koopmans (Sat)
- 16:00 How to choose the right hiking shoe – Gijs Loning